When I saw these bold bright beautiful hats posted by my favourite Instamums Dress Like A Mum and Mother Pukka I was smitten and I knew that I had to have one for my daughter too. I stalked the Little Hotdog Watson Instagram for a while decided which one I wanted the most and I chose the Cub hat with its bright pink colour and bold pineapple design, I love how it has the contrasting black and white panda design on the underside too! I think the mini ears on top swung it for me as im a sucker for anything with ears on the top. It is the perfect accessory for any mini fashionista.
My daughter will be 2 in a couple of weeks so I got it with the idea that I would wrap it up for her birthday but on a bright sunny day I caved and got it out, oops.
My favourite thing about these hats is how unique they are! I am bored of all the ones on the high-street as they are all so… predictable, Little Hotdog Watson hats are definitely not that. I now have my eye on the gorgeous Globetrotter hat! as it is completely adorable with the contrasting bow on the back and it ties underneath like a bonnet, it’s the cutest! I got the size 18-36 months which should last my daughter next year too so I think that the price of £19.99 is very reasonable seeing as it will last us 2 summers.
Little Hotdog Watson are definitely the brand to watch I expect them to be huge, they just won Best New Brand at the Dot to Dot London trade show which is an amazing achievement so a part from the obvious cool points these hats are super practical too. They do a lot to protect our little one’s from the sun and they do it whilst looking super cool so what’s not to love! I would defiantly wear one if they made them in adult sizes.
- ‘Goldilocks’ fabric prevents sweaty hat hair is designed to keep your little ones head the perfect temperature. The fabric was originally designed for astronauts so it doesn’t get much cooler than that!
- Very light and fold ups small, perfect to fit in my bag.
- UPF 50+ provides very high protection from UVA and UVB rays.
- Special ‘Buzz Off’ odorless treated fabric is safe for children’s skin and repels insects away from the hat. (lasts up to 30 washes).
- Machine washable.
- The Cub hat has a neck flap for extra protection from the sun.
- Did I mention they look really cool!
Overall I can’t recommend these hats enough and I encourage you to go check them out! – Jodie x