If you are a regular reader to my blog then you will know that my daughter is travel sick, I always have to carry a change of clothes with me and I usually use a plastic bag which isn’t very practical for keeping dirty clothes in. I have now found the perfect solution in this Skip Hop Grab and Go Wet/Dry Bag,
it features a large main zipped pocket which is waterproof – perfect for those dirty clothes and it also has a front mesh pocket zipped pocket which is perfect for keeping a change of dry clothes and a packet off baby wipes. What I also love about it is that it is machine-washable so I can just chuck it in the washing machine when I get home and don’t have to worry about any mess. I also don’t have to worry about any mess making its way into one of my nice changing bags as I am confident that this bag will keep everything separate.
I’ve been using it for a couple of months now and I’ve found so many uses for it, I really think that everyone needs one.
- Storing cloth nappies – I don’t use them but I can imagine it being the perfect wet bag.
- Breastfeeding bag – I’m still breastfeeding so I sometimes like to carry a spare top around just in case, spare breastpads fit nicely in the front mesh pocket. you could also store your pump in the main pocket as it’s very spacious.
- Potty training bag – store a clean change of clothes in the front mesh pocket and a portable fold up toilet seat in the main pocket. I’m sure this product will be invaluble when we potty train as it will give me confidence to go out in public knowing that i’m prepared for all outcomes. The large pocket will also be perfect for storing soiled clothes in until we get back home.
- Swimming bag – I recently went to a blogger event at a spa and I used this bag to store my swimwear in, but if you’re a regular visitor to your local pool then this bag would be great.
- Lunch bag – great for storing your lunch or snacks in.
- Use it to store all your regular change bag paraphernalia in if you are just nipping out. this would fit everything that you need in, nappies, wipes etc. It can also clip around your pram handle as an added bonus.
- Umbrella storage – There is nothing worse than being out with a soggy umbrella and having to either hold it when it stops raining or put it away in your bag making everything damp, no thanks. I now use this for storing my wet umbrella in keeping my bag contents nice and dry.
- I also bought the Skip Hop Fold & Go Place Mat
at the same time, it’s silicone and rolls up small which makes it perfect for travelling with. If we go to a cafe/restaurant I like to take it with me so that she can eat off that as you can never trust the tables or high chairs to be clean. I then wipe it down with a baby wipe and store it in here to wash properly when I get home. Again leaving my bag mess free.
I use this bag a lot as it has so many uses, I really think that it’s a must have for your changing bag arsenal. It’s available in a lot of nice patterns. I would love a matching Skip Hop Bottle Bag
to store our lunch in next. You can buy this Grab & Go wet/dry bag from Amazon for £13 here
What would you use this bag for? – Jodie x
Disclaimer: I bought these Skiphop products with my own money and have decided to review them because I have found them very useful. I am not affiliated or sponsored by Skiphop in any way. All thoughts and opinions here are my own. This post contains Amazon affiliate links.