Christmas is quickly approaching and we are super excited about going to watch Disney On Ice presents Frozen! So to keep the excitement levels high we have been re-watching the film.
If you are Frozen fans like us then why not test your knowledge with this fun quiz? Have you seen the film 100+ times and think that you know it all word by word? Let’s see who knows more you or your little one.
- In which kingdom do Anna and Elsa live?
- Who helped Young Anna recover from being hit by Elsa’s powers?
- Who likes “warm hugs”?
- What is Kristoff’s profession?
- What Phrase does Elsa repeat when trying to control her powers?
- Why do the guards open up the gates of the palace?
- How many salad plates do Elsa and Anna own?
- Anna and Hans finish each other’s _____?
- What is the “amazing smell” Anna and Elsa detect at the coronation celebration?
- Who does the crazy dance with Anna at Elsa’s coronation?
- Why doesn’t Elsa want Anna to marry Hans?
- What does Elsa build during the song “Let It Go”?
- What is Sven’s favourite snack?
- Which animals chase after Anna, Kristoff and Sven when they begin to search for Elsa?
- What is Olaf’s favourite season?
- What animal does Olaf dance with in his song about Summer?
- What is the name of the enormous icy snowman that Elsa creates?
- Fill in the blank. “Some people are worth ____ __.”?
- When Elsa breaks Arendelle’s eternal Winter, what does she do to stop Olaf from melting?
We scored a ok 17 out of 19 score but I’m sure some of you can do better. I will post all the answers below. Please let me know how you scored by tweeting us all @wigan_mum, @disneyonice and @echoarena with your results.
We will be watching Disney On Ice presents Frozen at the Liverpool Echo Arena and I’m super excited! They have just added a new show date which is on Friday 2nd December at 2.30pm. Frozen will be at the Liverpool Echo Arena from 30th November – 4th December. If you are looking to buy tickets please click here.
- The Kingdom of Arendelle.
- Grand Pabbie.
- He is an ice harvester.
- “Conceal it…don’t feel it…don’t let it show.”
- Elsa’s coronation. Bonus point for knowing – how long have the gates been closed? 13 years.
- The Duke of Weselton.
- Because Anna and Hans just met.
- An ice castle.
- “Melting for.”
- She creates a snow flurry that follows him where ever he goes.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post in conjunction with Liverpool Echo Arena. All photos are owned by Feld Entertainment.