I had never heard of the brand B.Toys before until Kidly kindly contacted me asking if I wanted to review the vet clinic toy. I am so glad that they did because we absolutely love it.
Why I Like It:
- It’s unisex, all the other vet toys that I’ve seen (Doc McStuffins I’m looking at you) are all pink and obviously aimed at girls.
- It’s age appropriate, Sophia is 2 and I’ve really struggled to find good age appropriate toys as they are either too babyish for her or they have small parts suitable for 3+. The size of the toys and accessories with this are perfect for her age as they are nicely sized with no small parts.
- It’s has a lot going on and is great for learning with the colour co-ordinated keys and it has lots of places to store things. Kids all reach an age where they love putting stuff inside of something and then taking it all out again and repeat. This is perfect for that and Sophia has spent hours playing with it and hasn’t got bored. She also loves the vet aspect (she calls it Doctors) of it as she gives the animals and us ‘medicine’ with the syringe and listens to us with the stethoscope.
- It’s portable, all the bits fit inside and it has a carry handle.
- It doesn’t make a noise or require batteries.
- I feel that it’s good value for money, I’m surprised just how expensive kids toys are as you can spend £20 on a small toy that does nothing.
Is there anything that I don’t like?
Honestly I can’t think of anything that I don’t like about this toy and I can’t recommend it enough.
If you are thinking of buying it then you can purchase it from Kidly here who offer everyone 15% off their first order. With the discount it’s £32.30.
Disclaimer: I was sent this toy free of charge in return of a honest review for Kidly. I was under no obligation to review it on my blog, I decided to do so because I really like the product.