I watch a lot of YouTube videos about different changing bags, I love to watch bag reviews and to see what other people pack in their bags and I kept coming across the brand Ju-Ju-Be especially in the American videos. A lot of my friends haven’t heard of the brand Ju-Ju-Be but they seem to have a huge following in Europe, Japan and America so of course I wanted to see what I was missing.
Ju-Ju-Be very kindly offered to send me a bag to review and I waited like a giddy kid at Christmas for it to arrive. Ju-Ju-Be Europe are based in the Netherlands and my bag only took a few working days to arrive I was very impressed with how quick the delivery was.
I was sent the B.F.F (best friends forever) which is probably their most popular bag and I can definitely see why.
It is amazing!! My first impression was I love that it isn’t too big, it’s nice and light and it feels very well made. I love the whole layout of the bag and how quick and easy it is to access all the pockets. I also love just how comfortable it is to wear with the removable padded straps.
Why I love it –
- You can wear it as a backpack or messenger style with the padded straps provided. All the straps are removable. Due to the big sturdy d-rings on the bag you can also hang it from your pram handles using stroller straps (not included). This bag would be perfect for baby wearing due to its versatility.
- It’s machine washable, need I say more.
- It has lots of pockets and a separate ‘mama’ pocket designed to store anything that mum might need, even down to the dedicated sunglasses holder. I love the attention to detail in this bag.
- It has 2 insulated bottle pockets which are elasticated and will fit any size bottle in with ease. I recently said that most bags only have 1 bottle pocket so it must be hard for anyone with twins to find an adequate bag. This bag also has 2 more bottle pockets inside which aren’t insulated so you can actually hold 4 if you need to.
- It is Teflon coated which helps to repel any dirt or stains.
- The bag features a AgION coating which helps cut down on odours and stop any nasty bacteria growing in there. Basically this is the cleanest bag ever.
- The inside has a lighter interior so you can immediately see everything in the bag, it isn’t a black hole like some bags that you spend ages rummaging around.
- It comes with a matching padded changing mat which is very comfortable for my daughter.
- The back pocket that holds the changing mat has 2 small holes in the bottom corners which act as ‘crumb drains’ so any bits in the bottom of your bag should work their way out.
- The bag has a dedicated mobile phone pocket which is zipped for security and it’s also felt lined to keep your screen nice and protected.
- The ‘mama’ pocket features a elasticated key fob.
- The bag features metal feet underneath to lift the bag off the floor and help to keep it clean.
- The doubles zips are very smooth and feel very well made.
- I love how you can buy lots of matching accessories for the bag from bibs, mini dummy holders to coin purses and interior pouches to keep you super organised.
Anything that I dislike about the bag?
I honestly can’t think of anything that I dislike about this bag, if you aren’t into this print (Black Diamond) then Ju-Ju-Be have a huge range of prints from more plain dark colours to the very bold and bright Tokidoki special edition prints.
Overall I love this bag and I know that I will get a lot of use out of it, it would be the absolute perfect bag for a parent of more than one child due to the room for multiple bottles and it would also be the perfect bag for baby wearing due to the multiple ways that you can wear it. The BFF is definitely a keeper and won’t be leaving my side for a long time.
To see more about the bag please watch my video of the bag here
Disclaimer: I was very kindly sent this bag free of charge in return of an honest review. All thoughts and opinions here are my own.