The first thing that I look for when choosing a changing bag is style it must look good, the next thing I ask myself is could I use this without the baby around? and if the answer is yes to both of these questions then i’m definitely interested.
The thing that drew me to Baby Beau is how gorgeous and luxurious their bags look. I’ve had the Isabelle bag for the past couple of weeks now so I feel that I can review it fairly.
My first impression of this bag is that it is smaller than I expected it to be, which is good. I don’t like very large bags for daily use. I also love just how light this bag is due to the canvas and faux leather materials. I took this bag to playgroup last week and I got so many compliments more so than I have with any other bag. The main reasons for this is all the gorgeous luxury accessories that it comes with, they could be the most gorgeous accessories that I’ve ever had come with a bag and some of my bags retail for over double the price of this. The faux leather changing clutch, wristlet and bottle holder really set this bag apart from any other. As well as being gorgeous they are very functional and well thought out. Another reason that I love this bag is the price at £109, it is more affordable than any of the other luxury bags available.
What I love about this bag –
- It’s the perfect size and not too big or bulk for daily use.
- It can be expanded by un-clipping the outer clips to create more room inside of the bag. It would make a great hospital or weekend bag.
- It comes with very high quality luxurious accessories that make it stand out from the crowd.
- Possibly the best thing about this bag is that the interior of the bag is removable by easily undoing a few poppers. It is water proof so any spills will be contained in the internal pouch and it’s also machine washable. The main reason to remove the inner zipped pouch is for when you are dropping your baby off at Grandmas or at a babysitter then all of the babies contents are there ready and then you can use the outer main part of the bag as a handbag to go to work or about your day. The interior bag can also be connected to the long canvas strap that comes with the bag.
- It looks very stylish and I would be happy to use this as a handbag post baby.
- The price is very affordable, it isn’t a cheap bag but it is more obtainable than some of the other luxury bags on the market.
- It has metal feet on the undercarriage to help protect it from scuffs or stains.
Is there anything that I don’t like?
- Not really, I think that it’s just personal preference. I would like it if the zip was longer so that the bag opened wider. It does open very wide and you have no problem getting stuff in and out (please see my YouTube video) but when the bag is full it can be a little more difficult.
- The changing clutch takes up a lot of room in the bag. Something that I don’t mind as It can act as a divider to keep everything in place but I know that some people might not like it.
Overall I would highly recommend this bag as you get a lot for the price and it feels very high quality and luxurious to use. You can buy this bag direct from Baby Beau for £109.95 here – Jodie x
Disclaimer: I was very kindly sent this bag free of charge in return for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions here are my own.