It’s just over a week until we go watching Disney On Ice presents Frozen and I want to keep the Frozen spirits high so I have some interesting facts about the production to share.
- Elsa’s Ice Queen dress is all hand painted silk chiffon by Parsons-Meares, a world class costume shop in New York City.
- Elsa’s Ice Queen dress also has it’s own unique snowflake pattern.
- There are 39 performers in the production, 108 costumes and over 100 people helped to create the costumes.
- The production takes 20 hours to set up and 5-7 hours to take down.
- There is over 200 props in the show and 20 snow machines.
- There are 20 crew members and staff that travel with the production.
- The crew travel on 3 buses whilst the whole production travels to each city in 16 trucks.
Disney On Ice presents Frozen will be at the Liverpool Echo Area from Wednesday 30th November – Sunday 4th December. We are going on the opening night and I can’t wait. Tickets are still available to purchase online here if you are thinking of going. – Jodie x
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Liverpool Echo Arena.