Storksak is one of the top brands of changing bags in the UK and one of their most popular styles is the nylon Noa tote. On websites that sell Storksak the Noa is always very highly rated and has great customer reviews so I wanted to find out for myself does this bag live up to all the hype? At first glance it looks quite basic and plain, but I think that it looks really stylish. I don’t like the oil cloth bags with childish prints on that are all over the high street so this bag really appealed to me.
I have been using the Noa none stop for the past couple of weeks so I feel that I have got to know the bag very well and can give me honest opinion and review the bag.
When it first arrived I was very happy with the quality of the nylon, it doesn’t look cheap which is something that I feared. The nylon is quite thick and I like that it’s waterproof. When I picked the bag up I was surprised with just how light it is, it must be the lightest changing bag that I own. This bag may look simple but it really packs a punch, it’s amazing value for money and I have felt super organised whilst using it.
Here is what I love about the bag:
- It’s very lightweight.
- It features a insulated side pocket that keeps the bottle upright.
- It comes with a cross body strap that features patented built in stroller straps. These are great quality and work very well.
- It features a handy slip pocket on the front which is the perfect size for a mobile phone.
- The material and workmanship of the bag feel very high quality, the zips are nice and smooth.
- The bag opens nice and wide so you can immediately see and access everything in the bag.
- The bag can be worn comfortably over the shoulder.
- My favourite part of the bag is the high quality removable organiser that it comes with. This features a large zipped compartment and lots of side pockets. It can hold 2 bottles/drinks and keep them stood upright. It’s waterproof and can be easily hung from your pram handles using the stroller straps. The organiser makes this bag multi-functional as it can be dropped off with your childminder whilst you use the bag for work or go on about your day.
- The bag is a great size and would make the perfect hospital or weekend bag.
- It comes with a lightweight padded changing mat which is a good size.
- I feel that the bag is amazing value for money and that you get a lot for the price of £75.
The Noa is available in lots of colours anywhere from neutral to bright bold colours, please click here to see the full range.
For that luxury touch I would recommend getting the leather version which is £165, you would never guess that this is a baby changing bag as it looks just like a high end designer handbag. To view please click here.
I cannot think of anything negative to say about this bag and I have really fallen for it. I’m sure that I will even use the organiser in some of my other bags too. I’ve bought similar looking cheap organisers from eBay in the past which have been terrible quality and so flimsy they won’t stay up right. This one stays up right when it’s empty or full.
If your looking for a high quality unisex changing bag then I highly recommend the Storksak Noa.
For a better look at the bag please check out my YouTube video below.
Disclaimer: Storksak kindly gifted me this bag to review. As always all thoughts and opinions here are my own.