I have a few backpack changing bags as they are my current go to style with or without a toddler in tow. I usually use one of my luxury leather ones but as a bag lover it’s nice to have options,. Sometimes I prefer to use something lighter and thats why I like this backpack by Moment because it’s a stylish unisex design and it only weighs 740g so it’s by far the lightest bag that I own.
- Unique design
- Insulated bottle pocket
- Room to hold 4 drinks upright.
- Can be attached to your pram handle with stroller straps (bought separately).
- Has lots of interior pockets, some mesh so you can see whats in them.
- Laptop pocket
- Key fob.
- Studs on the bottom for protection.
- It doesn’t come with a changing mat.
- The stroller straps have to be placed up high on the stroller handles and they lie where I usually rest my and to push the stroller and I can I can find it a bit uncomfortable.
I really like the unique style of this bag and how it opens up wide so that you can see everything and easily access anything that you want. I like how it’s unisex and very light. I also like how it’s a bag that you won’t see on everyone like some of the popular brands. I like to have a unique bag as it makes it more appealing to me.
I was also sent the Moment ‘Bag in Bag’
which is a handy 2 in 1 bag. You can attach it to your pram handles and use it as an organiser. It features lots of pockets, key fob and an insulated bottle holder. It also has a pull out top that can be closed with a drawstring and you can use it inside any bag that you have to turn it into a baby changing bag. I think that this is a great idea and it’s made from the same waterproof material.
Moment bag are based in South Korea and this bag costs approx £95 minus shipping or taxes. To find out more please click here.
Would you consider buying a changing bag from abroad? – Jodie x
Disclaimer: I was sent these items free of charge in return for a review. As always all thoughts and opinions are my own.